Pages

March 26, 2010

Easter in Maleny ... Meet Kate and I!

 
 I've just visited Giddy and Grace (Kate's sister Samantha's homewares and gift shop) in Maleny to glimpse her new Easter display. I've gone made for these cuddlesome, clucky, chickens! They've laid pretty, glittery, chocolate eggs all over the shop and told me I was welcome to sample one or two.  Delicious!
 I've kept the lovely shiny paper which may come in handy when I need something dazzling.
 
If you're close to Maleny (Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland) on Saturday, April 3rd from 10am - 2pm, then we'd love you to pop in to Giddy and Grace to meet Samantha, Kate and I.  

Giddy and Grace
Shop 2, 1 Maple Street
Maleny (next to Bank of Qld)
Phone 07 5494 3636

 Hope to see you there!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

x Ruby

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a fabulous place, Ruby.

have a happy day
xx Amy & Gretta and 'our Ruby'